Job Opening | Marketing and Communications Officer
Do you want a job that has positive social impact? Are you interested in promoting financial literacy?
SEDPI Foundation Inc. is currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer.
SEDPI Foundation Inc. (SFI) is a non-government organization with Financial Literacy as its primary advocacy of. SFI is one of the entities of Social Enterprise Development Partnerships Inc. Group of Social Enterprises (SEDPI GSE).
SEDPI is the premiere capacity building institution providing training, research and consulting services in the areas of microfinance, social entrepreneurship and financial literacy in the Philippines. It is composed of young and dynamic social entrepreneurs.
Established in 2004, SEDPI worked in 27 countries worldwide and has trained more than 10,000 individuals on financial literacy. It is one of the finalists of the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2012 and received Special Recognition from PriceWaterhouseCoopers in 2015.
SFI’s Financial Literacy Programs are designed to help participants reach financial empowerment using a set of modules built on real-life examples from financially stable trainers. SFI product and service offerings include (1) (L)Earning Wealth Online Course; (2) (L)Earning Wealth Trainings; (3) (L)Earning Wealth book/s by Vince Rapisura; (4) Usapang Pera webisodes; (5) Ateneo Leadership and Social Entrepreneurship (Ateneo LSE) Program; and (6) other financial literacy programs.
Marketing and Communications Officer’s Primary Responsibilities:
- Produce marketing collaterals (posters, flyers, infographics, etc.) using prescribed brand guidelines.
- Write communication materials, such as press releases and feature articles.
- Attend and document internal and external events.
- Manage social media account/s (current: Facebook and Twitter)
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, video, and written);
- Compiling reports showing results.
- Create content and manage website (WordPress).
- Develop and execute email marketing and public relations campaigns.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising marketing plan / campaigns.
- Perform other related tasks/functions as may be assigned by the President and the Executive Director.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Must have excellent communication (English and Filipino) and interpersonal skills.
- Must have writing and basic Photoshop skills.
- With initiative and can work with minimal supervision.
- Basic photo and video editing skills, a plus.
Career with SEDPI Foundation Inc. offers the opportunity to hold a position with development impact, be familiar on financial education, and join a successful team of young social entrepreneurs.
For interested individuals, kindly send your resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly use the file naming convention described below when sending letter of intent and resume. Applicants who don’t follow will not be shortlisted.
- For the Letter of intent: sfi lastname firstname loi mco
- For the resume: sfi lastname firstname resume mco